Cleopatra, who is among the most important women in history with her intelligence and strong personality, was a queen who made a name for herself with her stunning beauty. Now it’s your turn to look glamorous with the Cleopatra Treatment!
What Is Cleopatra Treatment?
Cleopatra Treatment is a process that allows you to have your skin rejuvenated and smooth and regain the youth you lost due to aging. Thanks to its rich content, it gives glow to the skin, reduces wrinkles, and treats the most important skin wounds and deformities.
What Are the Benefits of Cleopatra treatment?
- It supports the formation of new cells.
- It increases collagen production.
- It eliminates fine lines.
- It corrects problems such as injury and deformity in the skin.
- It restores the lost moisture.
- Brighter and younger skin is obtained.
- It is effective in the treatment of acne scars.
What Are Ingredients of the Cleopatra Treatment Supplements?
- Hyaluronic acid, which moisturizes and revitalizes the skin,
- Peptides that provide more collagen production,
- Plant extracts that rejuvenate the skin,
- Vitamins and minerals
- Amino acid
How Is Cleopatra Treatment Done?
Cleopatra elixir is applied to the upper layer of the skin with the help of microneedles. Before the application, anesthetic cream is applied to prevent pain during the procedure.
How Long Do the Effects of Cleopatra Treatment Last?
It is recommended to do approximately 3-4 sessions to get effective results. It shows its effect for a year.
What Aftercare Should You Consider After a Cleopatra Treatment?
For several days, you should consider the following:
- Your skin should not be exposed to the sun’s rays.
- Procedures that will irritate the skin should be avoided.