Why Do Capillaries Form?
- Wearing high heels,
- Standing for a long time,
- Alcohol consumption capillary are among the factors that trigger the formation of veins.
In Which Regions Do Capillaries Appear?
It is seen in the
- The face and the sides of the nose,
- The cheeks,
Which Device Is Used in Laser Capillary Treatment?
Q-Switch Laser is used for treatment.
What Are the Benefits of Laser Capillary Treatment?
- No scars left
- Available for all skin types,
- There are no side effects,
- 4 Seasons application possibility.
Does Scar Occur After Capillary Laser Treatment?
It is normal for a slight redness and crusting to occur in the application area. After the treatment, it should be protected from sun rays and sunscreen should be applied when going out.
How Many Sessions of Laser Capillary Treatment Should Be Applied?
Every patient’s needs are different. Therefore, the number of sessions varies. It takes approximately 2-3 sessions.