Prevent the teeth clenching problem with a small touch! A Masseter Botox can help you solve this problem in a short session.
Clenching your teeth, especially at night, can cause problems with your sleeping routine, dental, and orthodontal health.
Its effect is not limited to this. It damages tooth enamel, causes headaches, affects the structure of the masseter muscle negatively. and disrupts facial symmetry. With a Masseter Botox (teeth grinding Botox), you can both prevent this problem and thin your face.
Who is a Masseter Botox (Dental Botox) Suitable for?
You will be a good candidate for a Botox injection in your jaw (The Masseter muscle) if you:
- Are over 18 years old,
- Are having teeth clenching or grinding problems,
- Want to have a sharper facial line by clarifying the chin contour.
What Are the Effects of Masseter Botox?
Masseter Botox refines the corners of the chin and makes the cheekbones clear. Thus, instead of an oval face, a face with a “V” shape is obtained. In addition to beautifying the aesthetic appearance, its main benefit is to prevent the problem of clenching teeth.
What Are the Benefits of Masseter Botox?
- Since there is no surgical procedure, there are no scars or incisions.
- The tooth clenching problem is solved.
- The chin and face contour is thinned.
- Fix facial asymmetry problem.