The first condition of having well-groomed skin is to know it closely! By having a Skin Analysis, you can get to know your skin more closely and learn all the needs of your skin.
What Questions Are Asked in Skin Analysis?
- What is the patient’s skin type?
- Does it have black spots?
- Are there acne and scars?
- Has the patient had epilation before?
- Is the skin dry or oily?
- How often does the patient have skin care?
- Does the patient have any allergies? Looking for answers to questions such as
How Long Does Skin Analysis Process Take?
Skin analysis is a process that is completed in only 3-4 minutes. Responses are recorded in the patient’s file.