It may not be possible to stop time and aging but eliminating the signs of aging is possible for you by spider web aesthetic technique.
What Is Spider Web Aesthetic?
It is a non-surgical skin stretching application. It aims to recover and lift by triggering the collagen production of the sagging skin due to aging.
What Are the Stages of Spider Web Aesthetics?
- Local anesthesia is applied and the area to be treated is anesthetized. In this way, the patient does not feel any pain.
- Entry channels are opened with the help of fine-tipped needles.
- Serrated polypropylene or intradermal threads are placed on the upper surface of the skin with zigzag movements in these channels.
- It is aimed that the threads trigger the decreasing amount of collagen in the sagging points.
Is Spider Web Aesthetic Harmful?
In Spider Web Aesthetics, surgical threads called polypropylene, which has no harm to the human’s body, are preferred as thread. The selected threads do not cause any harm to the body. In addition to aesthetic applications, these threads are also used in major surgeries such as brain and heart.
Who Is Suitable for Spider Web Aesthetics?
People who have the following complaints would benefit from Spider Web Aesthetics:
- Wrinkle problem,
- With fine lines,
- Having a sagging problem,
- Having a sagging chin and jowl,
- Those who want to have younger and tighter skin
Spider Web Aesthetic vs Thread Lift (French Thread Lift): What Is the Difference?
- The effect of Spider Web Aesthetic stays for 1-2 years, while (French) Thread Lift is durable for up to 5 years.
- Spider Web Aesthetics is suitable for patients over 30 years of age with fine wrinkles, loss of elasticity, and slight sagging problems. Thread Lift (French Lift) is recommended for patients over 40 years old who have severe skin sagging problems and need lifting.
- The effects of Spider Web Aesthetics begin to be observed within 1-3 months. The (French) Thread Lift gives immediate results.
What Are the Benefits of Spider Web Aesthetics?
- It is painless as local anesthesia is applied.
- Eliminates fine wrinkles and lines.
- You can return to your daily life immediately after the procedure.
- Since it is a non-surgical procedure, no scars are left.
- It triggers collagen production.
- It allows you to have a younger face.
When Does Spider Web Aesthetics Show Its Effect?
Spider Web Aesthetic makes a difference after application, but it mainly starts to show its effect within 1-3 months. This is because the threads are processed into the skin tissue, and they start to trigger collagen production between 1-3 months and the connective tissue is renewed. Its effects begin to be observed after this period. Thanks to the renewed connective tissue, a firmer and younger skin is obtained.