The temporal area is one of the most overlooked areas when trying to beautify. This area, which is generally camouflaged by women’s hair, becomes pitted over time and causes sagging. Temple Fillers are pretty effective in rejuvenation processes on the face.
What Are Temple Fillers?
The skin in the temporal area is thinner than other parts of the face. Due to its thin structure, it wrinkles and loses its strength over time due to facial expressions and aging. This loss of volume causes collapses in the temple area and sagging of the eyebrow and forehead area. By injecting hyaluronic acid in the temple fillers into this area, it is aimed to regain the volume of the skin.
What Are the Benefits of Temple Fillers Application?
Of many benefits temple filling can create, the following are mostly known:
- It eliminates the lines in the temporal area.
- A voluminous appearance is obtained.
- It restores the eyebrow and forehead area.
- It provides a symmetrical appearance by filling the hollow areas.
- It is a painless procedure as local anesthesia is applied.
How Long Do Temple Fillers Effect Last?
The temple fillers‘ effect lasts for approximately 12-15 months.
What Are the Main Aftercare After the Application of Temple Fillers?
There aren’t many aftercare considerations needed for the application of Temple Fillers, however, for several days after the application, there are several considerations to keep in mind:
- The face should not be washed with water.
- Sports and high-tense activities should not be done for a day.
- Do not go to hot places such as baths and saunas.
- It should be protected from sun rays.