Are you ready to have a glowing skin? Get a bright and lively look with professional skin care.
What Are the Benefits of Professional Skin Care?
- Prevention of acne and acne problems,
- It gets rid of blackheads,
- Tone equality is provided on the skin,
- Pores are tightened,
- Dead cells are removed.
What Are the Stages of Professional Skin Care?
- First of all, a skin analysis is performed and it is determined what kind of support your skin needs.
- Make-up, oil, and dirt residues are removed by cleaning your skin.
- Peeling is applied.
- The pores are opened by using a steam bath.
- Depending on the needs of the skin, it is decided which procedure will be performed.
- Professional skin care is completed by using sunscreen.
What Is Unique to Professional Skin Care?
In professional skin care, some tools are used that are determined according to your skin type and needs. For example, applications such as steam therapy, peeling, vitamin and mineral support, and hydrafical support are provided to your skin.
Who Is Not Suitable for Professional Skin Care?
It is not suitable for patients with skin diseases or who use heavy drugs for skin treatment.