Get ready to get rid of stains with Enzyme Peeling! The increase in melanin pigment causes the formation of spots on the skin and creates dark spots in the skin color. Thanks to Enzyme Peeling, it is aimed to reduce melanin formation and fight against spots. Enzyme peeling application targets the lower layer of the skin and reduces the formation of melanin in it.
What Kind of Spots Are Treated with Enzyme Peeling?
- Age spot,
- The birthmark
are removed by this treatment.
What Are the Benefit of Enzyme Peeling?
- It removes spots on the skin.
- Available for all skin types.
- It is possible to return to daily life immediately after the procedure.
- A single session is sufficient.
Which Areas Is Enzyme Peeling Applied to?
It can be applied to
- The hand and arm areas.
When Is Enzyme Peeling Not Applicable?
It cannot be applied
- In the area or with open wounds,
- for Heavy smokers,
- for Pregnant or breastfeeding women
What Is the Aftercare for Enzyme Peeling?
- It should be protected from sunlight as much as possible.
- Shower should not be taken on the day of the procedure.
- Redness and flaking of the skin may occur. However, this situation will return to normal in a few days.
What Is the Best Season for Enzyme Peeling?
Enzyme peeling can be applied in all seasons, but the important thing is to protect the treated area from the sun in summer.
How Many Sessions Are Needed for Enzyme Peeling?
It just needs one session.