Freeze fat cells, enjoy regional thinning by Cryolipolysis!
What Is Cryolipolysis?
Cryolipolysis application is the process of breaking down the fat tissues by cooling them down to -10 degrees. Fat tissues that are frozen during the procedure shrink and cannot return to their former state. Frozen fat tissues are thrown out through the blood and lymph circulation.
In Which Areas Is Cryolipolysis Applied?
- It is applied to
- Inner leg,
- Waist circumference.
What Are the Benefits of Cryolipolysis?
- It provides thinning without the need for surgical intervention.
- In Cryolipolysis, one session is sufficient.
- Anesthesia is not needed.
- You can return to your daily life immediately after the procedure.
- It is a very comfortable and painless procedure.
How Is Cryolipolysis Applied?
- At first, the patient is examined and the area to be treated is measured.
- By placing a protective pad on the area to be applied, Cryolipolysis is prevented from damaging the skin.
- Cryolipolysis caps are placed on the areas to be treated.
- The process takes 60 minutes. During this time, you can read a book or spend time on your phone if you wish.
- After the completion of the procedure, a massage is applied.
What Are the Aftercare for Cryolipolysis?
In order to get effective results after Cryolipolysis;
- You should pay attention to your diet,
- Should drink plenty of water
- Regular exercise should be done.
Does Cryolipolysis Hurt?
In the first 5-10 minutes of the procedure, the discomfort caused by the cold is felt. However, this feeling is not so painful that it cannot be dealt with. After the body gets used to it, no pain is felt. You can read a book, listen to music or spend time with your phone during the process.