Protect your body with the support of Glutathione Serum, a powerful antioxidant!
What Is Glutathione Therapy?
Glutathione is a substance found in the human body. However, with the decrease of glutathione, the body’s resistance decreases and it becomes vulnerable to diseases. The purpose of glutathione therapy is to increase the glutathione in the body.
What Are the Benefits of Glutathione Therapy?
- Enhances the immune system.
- Raises the energy of the body.
- Refreshes and illuminates the skin.
- Reduces joint and muscle pain.
- Provides anti-aging effect.
- It is used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ensures the removal of toxic substances accumulated in the body.
What Are the Ingredients of Glutathione Serum?
- Antioxidants called glycine
How Is Glutathione Therapy Carried Out?
The treatment is administered via the intravenous route. The treatment takes 10-15 minutes in total. Although it varies according to the patient, 6 sessions are generally applied.
Who Is Not Suitable for Glutathione Therapy?
- For pregnant and lactating
- Patients undergoing cancer treatment and chemotherapy