It is a sweet dream of all women to turn back time and have smooth, tight skin again. Maybe we can’t reverse time, but we can get you back to the appearance you had almost 10 years ago. The formula for the return is hidden in the thread lift.
Thread lift is a non-surgical facelift that allows you to challenge the years and return your face to the way it was years ago. In the thread lift, also known as the French lift procedure, the face is stretched, using special threads. Thus, it eliminates sagging and wrinkles that reveal your age; The sagging that occurs around the lips, cheeks, and under the eyes are recovered without surgery with the “lifting effect”.
What Is a Thread Lift?
The Thread Lift is a preferred procedure to recover the sagging caused by aging and to rejuvenate the face with the effect of the lift. Without the need for surgery, it lifts the face upwards with threads placed under the skin. Thus, a tenser and tighter skin is obtained. The result of the procedure is immediately visible to the eye.
Does Thread Lift Make Any Harm to the Face?
In the Thread Lift (French lift) process, threads with silicone on the outside, polyester on the inside, produced from biocompatible materials and used in implant surgeries are preferred. Since these threads are used for medical purposes, there is no harm.
What Are the Benefits of the Thread Lift?
- It can be applied to both women and men.
- It is especially suitable for patients over the age of 40 who have sagging skin and need lifting.
- It has a very short process. You can return to your daily life immediately after the thread lift application, which is completed in 40-45 minutes.
- Since it is a non-surgical procedure, scars and stitches do not occur.
- Since local anesthesia is applied, pain is not felt during the procedure.
- It does not create mimic and expression loss, gives an extremely natural look.
- Eliminates deep lines.
- It removes all the sagging on the face.
Application Areas of the Thread Lift on the Face:
- Around Lips
are the applicable regions of the thread lift.
How Many Sessions Does Thread Lift Require?
Only one session will be sufficient for the thread lift. The threads used, last up to 5 years. It can be done again after 5 years, depending on the patient’s request and necessary vision.
Does Thread Lift Have Any Aftercare?
Thread lift is a non-surgical procedure, thus it does not have a special recovery procedure. However, to get the best results and avoid complications, the following considerations might be useful:
- Excessive facial expressions should not be used immediately after the procedure.
- You should not sleep face down for a while.
- Procedures such as skin care routines should be avoided for a while.
- The face should not be touched hard for a while, and procedures such as massage that require contact with the skin should be avoided.
Can Thread Lift Be Reversed?
As thread lift for the face is not a surgical process, it can easily be reversed by removing the threads.