30 May 2023
What is Cellulite?
First of all, cellulite is an orange-peel-looking circulatory problem that occurs as a result of the deterioration of the collagen and elastin structure in the body, which is rarely seen in men, but occurs in approximately 90-95% of women, usually in the hips, hips, hind legs and upper legs.
Why Does Cellulite Occur?
There is no single reason for the formation of cellulite. What is Cellulite? Proper nutrition is very important to prevent this and prevent new cellulite from forming.
What Can Be Done to Get Rid of Cellulite?
With the right methods and treatments, you can greatly reduce the occurrence of this disease.
If you think that cellulite is only due to weight gain or that if you lose weight quickly, you will get rid of this appearance, this is a wrong perception. On the contrary, losing weight quickly will negatively affect your health and lead to skin deformation. A good nutrition program helps keep the skin and connective tissue healthy and elastic.
The most important thing you need to do is to create a healthy nutrition plan for yourself. In this nutrition plan, it is very important to consume a balanced diet from all food groups. In addition to your healthy nutrition program, regular physical activity is very important for reducing your body fat to the ideal level, strengthening areas prone to cellulite (such as hips, hips, legs) and losing fat tissue. You can have a body analysis to get to know your body.
Foods You Should Consume to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Make your carbohydrate choice correctly. Switch to whole grains instead of white flour breads and pastas.
- When you feel hungry, first drink a large glass of water and wait for half an hour. If you still feel hungry, start your meal lightly and eat slowly.
- When you crave a snack, choose fruit instead of turning to packaged foods.
- To eliminate the appearance of cellulite, consume omega-3 at least twice a week.
- Be sure to consume salad with every meal during the day.
- Include at least 2 portions of various colorful seasonal vegetables a day, especially red and purple colored vegetables (antioxidant-rich foods) in your diet.
- Stay away from fried foods in your meals.
- One of the most important items is to consume plenty of water. Make sure to drink at least 2 liters of water during the day for the regular functioning of your circulatory system.
- Stay away from acidic and sugary drinks and limit your alcohol intake.
You can get advice from our experts for cellulite treatment. You can make an appointment with Cinik Polyclinic consultants for free examination and analysis.